Welcome friends, parents, and Maroon Football Fans!
The Maroon Football Booster Club is a non-profit organization made up of parents of football players from Madisonville-North Hopkins High School in Madisonville, Ky. interested in supporting the Maroon football program.
We welcome residents that live in Hopkins County to the many volunteer opportunities available. It's a great way to support the program and team!
The purpose of the Maroon Booster Club is to support the football program with recognition and team building events, to coordinate fundraising efforts that will benefit the football program as well as fulfilling requests for other special needs such as equipment, clinics, etc... We are able to support the Maroons through a variety of volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Parent Participation in the booster club provides opportunities to meet other football parents, plan and organize football related events, and make a difference in Maroon Football.
Booster club responsibilities include:
- Program Book- working to solicit annual ad space for the football season and creating and organizing the layout
- Team Meals- Planning and serving dinners before JV & Freshmen games on Mondays and Thursdays. (includes securing and soliciting donations from local business sponsors) On Friday night varsity games a local church, Covenant Community Church, perpares and serves the team.
- Fundraising Events- Hosting several fundraising events throughout the year such as Trivia Night, 5K run, strawberry sales, cookie dough sales, fair booths, discount cards, "Meet the Maroons Nite", Spirt Store and concessions during home games, and local business sponsorships.
- Senior Nite- Planning of the reception prior to and following the regular season game honoring outgoing senior players and cheerleaders. includes coordination of on-field halfitme presentation and association meal for after game.
- Home Game Gang- organizing volunteers to handle the spirit store, century club, away side concessions, helmet crew, and reserved parking area.
Funds raised by the Booster Club are used for a variety of items such as:
- equipment purchases
- coaching equipment
- bus for summer travel
- team meals
- year-end banquet
- team building events
- facility needs
Main fundraising events include:
- Strawberry sales
- Discount card sales
- Hopkins County Fair Booth
- Adopt A Maroon Program
- Trivia Night
- "Meet the Maroons Nite"
- 5K run
- Concessions and spirit store
Come and support the Maroon Football Team and join the Booster Club!
We meet on Tuesdays at 6 pm in the football complex multipurpose room. We will announce dates through email, texts, and the one-call system.
For more information, you may call one of the booster club officers!
Senior Vice President
Junior Vice President
Sophomore Vice President
Freshmen Vice President