Ms. Dunlap's Schedule
The library is open 7:30-3:00.
Reading is important because it develops our thoughts, gives us endless knowledge and lessons while keeping our minds active.
Books can hold and keep all kinds of information, stories, thoughts and feelings unlike anything else in this world.
Research shows that regular reading:
- improves brain connectivity.
- increases your vocabulary and comprehension.
- empowers you to empathize with other people.
- aids in sleep readiness.
- reduces stress.
- lowers blood pressure and heart rate.
- fights depression symptoms.
- prevents cognitive decline as you age.