Welcome to Online Registration for New Students!
To make the enrollment process easier, families have the ability to register their child(ren) online. Please go to the appropriate link below to proceed.
Parent/guardian of a student who is new to Hopkins County Schools. You are not eligible for an
IC Portal Account at this time and will need to select
this link to complete Online Registration.
If the link above does not work, please type the following URL in your browser: hopkinsky.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLogin/hopkins
Parent/guardian of a student enrolled in Hopkins County Schools who needs to register a NEW student for the 2021-2022 school year.
This is for incoming students who did not attend
a Hopkins County school, including preschool, but have a sibling enrolled in the district.
Online Registration Instructions for Annual Update with New Student Added.
If your child previously attended Hopkins County Schools, choose this link to Request a Portal Account. Please be advised it may take several days before your information is processed. You will receive log-in
information via email.
Please call your school with any questions!
What’s Required for an Annual Update/Registration?
- Proof of Residency **
- Phone numbers and email addresses for parents
- Student demographic, legal, and health/medication information
- Addresses, phone numbers, and dates of birth for emergency contacts
What are the Additional Requirements for New Students?
- Certified Birth Certificate (copy)
- Kentucky Immunization Certificate
- Social Security Card (copy)
- Physical Examination
- Eye Examination
- Dental Examination
** Proof of Residency includes County Property Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement, Lease/Rental agreement, or a utility bill in your name for the current month showing the residence property address; and at least one of the following: *Proof of residency from the county registrar of voters; or *Current vehicle registration showing residency property address; or *current driver's license; or *other bill addressed to you at your residence address. Your application will NOT be processed and your student will NOT be given an enrollment for the upcoming school year until/unless you verify the address. NOTE: If legal custody of a child is split between two parents, in addition to the documents listed above, you must also attach a certified copy of the court order so primary residency can be established. You are responsible to immediately inform the school of any changes to the court order.
How to Scan Your Documents Using a Mobile Phone
Scan a document with an iPhone and Upload it into Online Registration
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
- Once saved to the phone, you can email the document to yourself, save it to your computer, and upload it using the Upload link in the Online Registration
Scan a document with an Android Phone and Upload it into Online Registration
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
- Once saved to the phone, you can email the document to yourself, save it to your computer, and upload it using the Upload link in the Online Registration.