Parent Referral Form


    Please fill out this form for assistance referral form


    Who Can Use a Youth Services Center?

    Centers receive a state grant based on the number of students eligible for free school meals. However, once a center has been established, all children, youth, and their families become eligible to receive services. Those children in greatest need will be given priority.

    Youth Services Centers are usually located in or near middle and high schools serving middle and high school students and their families.

    Services Offered?

    Referral to Health and Social Services
    Career Exploration and Develpment
    Summer and Part-time Job Development 
    Substance Abuse Eduation and Counseling
    Family Crisis and Mental Health Counselilng
    Basic Needs/ Emergency Assistance
    Attendance / Education Support Services

    If you have questions, please call 825-6017.